3vilspawn0719's Admin Application

3vilspawn0719

Name: Brayden (3vilspawn)

Age: 16

Sex: male

SteamID: 3vilspawn

Position you are applying for: Admin

Will you get angry if you ever get demoted due to broken rules?:
No
In-Game Name:
3vilspawn
Total Hours on Garry's Mod (Found in Games Section of Profile): 172 Hours

First Language: English

Location (U.S., Canada, Netherlands, etc): U.S.

Time zone (GMT): Pacific

Approximate average # of Hours on Hunter RP servers per day: 2

How long have you been playing Darkrp type servers?: As long as i've played Gmod

How long have you played Darkrp type servers?: As long as i've played Gmod

How long have you been playing on any of the Hunter DarkRP?: 1 and 1/4 of a month

What type of staffing experience (mod, admin, etc) have you had on other servers?: Super Admin

What would you say your biggest personal flaw as a User?: accidental nlr break

Choose one time that you handled a difficult problem as user and the outcome was positive (In Detail): A person was being RDMed at Massive so I told a admin about it and he spectated the person for a while and saw him do it again and banned him, it made me feel good about my decision to tell a admin

Choose one time that you handled a difficult problem as User and the outcome was negative (In Detail): I tried to stop a prop pusher by telling a admin, but it turns out the prop pusher was a admin so I almost got kicked for lying, but I was not lying, the admin was.

Re: 3vilspawn0719's Admin Application

mrweegeeman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.