Admin/Mod Apply

Mister Dean
Hey uuh ive been on the server for more than a month and a half now and i really like the server and i thought that i should (and 3 other admins said i should) apply for mod/admin.So usually people say "ADMIN TO ME" or sum shit like that and it takes like 2 minutes for a admin to get there.And alot of times early at night or in the morning admins rnt on.But usaully im on early in the moring or late at night and if i was a admin i would respond to peoples admin to me quickly.So yah vote yesh fo me bein a admin or mod.k THX