Dr Pepper's Admin Aboose.

BeefJerking
Today I was playing some TTT with my friend ReligousBanana and he decided to play darkrp on wit's server and so I said might as well, once i got on a bunch of people were breaking rules aka RDMING, Rope Spamming, so i saw 2 people breaking rules noticing that dr pepper was online not doing shit about this. i banned one person for ropespamming permanantly and another for 30 days for rdming and acting like a dumbass towards staff. Dr pepper immediatly told me that i was breaking the rules and i replied with "Do your job 7 year old." he then raged and decided that as the same rank he was better than I. He banned me for 70506 minutes for disrespecting higher rank. me in my head said "Well you are 7 aboosing your job and i get consequences. Wit Please deal with the staff or this server might not even get more popular than it already is.

~Im italian and i like Primavera AKA Beefjerking.

Re: Dr Pepper's Admin Aboose.

liass44
Before I say anything the word you are looking for is "Abuse" and please repost this thread on the new and official website - hunterrp.com