Randomly banned?

Amarantamin
Hi there,

I was playing on the Hunter server for the first time today. After having to log out/in a couple times due to all the objects and player models disappearing, I was suddenly banned from the server for 'RDM', with a ban time of 3600 minutes.

This comes as quite a shock because I had not killed or been in a gunfight with any player in the short time I've been playing. At the time of the ban there was a lot of gunfire heard near the spawn point, and I had spawned into the game (with no weapons) and ran into a nearby building to hide. I didn't shoot anyone (again, no weapons), and definitely didn't kill anybody.

Can somebody please look into this? I heavily enjoyed the focus on serious RP as opposed to other DarkRP servers, and would greatly appreciate the chance to continue playing. My player name is the same as my forum name here, 'Amarantamin'.

Re: Randomly banned?

Wit_Huntybee
Administrator
Hello,

I will look into this. It may have been an accidental mess up by an admin, I assure you I will see to this and make sure this doesn't happen again.

*EDIT* I have removed your ban. I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

- Wit
Wit_Huntybee; Owner of Hunter DarkRP