Rigby (Faze wiskers) Admin Abuse and random ban without talking about it

Rigby (Faze wiskers) Admin Abuse and random ban without talking about it

Mister Dean
So one day i walked up to my friend and i was mugging him.And there was a cop nearby so.I mugged him right and he said "fuck of" and then he prop pushed me so i killed him.So then he called it RDM (While CP is watching this hole thing go down) and calls it rdm.Now usually admins tp both people and talk it out but Faze (Or rigby whatever he is) just BANS me for 100 minutes out of nowwhere without even talking about it.So the CP ( who is my freind) asks in chat to unban me and tells Faze wiskers and admins about what happens.So then Faze Whiskers bans HIM for LIENG.so clearly this is Bullshit so yah this is a ban apeal and a thingy for Rigby to get either Demoted or soemthing like that cus he randomly banned 2 people all in all.Thx for readin this.