Snowy admin abuse and Drpickles Ban request

Snowy admin abuse and Drpickles Ban request

Mister Dean
Reason,Snowy randomly temp banned me when admins and other players are disrespecting me and i reply with a simple "lol" and i nlrd 3 times and was kicked for it,yet snowy temp banned me for it.Drpickles prop pushed and raided as ahitman,He also rdmed me.I have pictures of both.
Please read this thuroughly and ask me about it because like it seems to me every admin abuses on this server.Lolz
Your truly.FTW dean

Re: Snowy admin abuse and Drpickles Ban request

Tella
i agree snowy perma banned me for killing a hitman whilst we were in a war